MARKET / RFQ
Documents Related to RFQ (Request for Qualifications)
The most recent documents are listed first. These documents can also be found on the Transparency Portal page.
- RFQ Respondent Presentations (redacted)
- RFQ Respondent Submissions (redacted)
- Introduction to Operating Standards (Part 2)
- Introduction to Operating Standards (Part 1)
- Real Estate Advisor Recommendation
- RFQ Respondent Scoring Criteria (draft)
- Press Release about RFQ Respondents
- Overview of an STL Airport Lease Agreement
- Includes terms anticipated to appear in a potential lease agreement, airport use agreement and operating standards
- Questions Submitted by RFQ Participants.
- Request for Qualifications Document
With government direction and airline agreements in place, the Advisor Team will seek the best ideas from interested investment partners under a competitive process.
Additional Advisor Team Members
Bernard Bunny Charbonnet Jr.
Charbonnet & Associates